Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squigs300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 09:10 PM
    Can I sue for falsely accusing me of sexual harassment
    I have gotten fired from a company because of a girl that has falsely accused me of sexual harassment on a couple of occasions. What can I do legally?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you sue a doctor for falsly accusing and contacting CPS [ 16 Answers ]

I'll will try to make this short and give just the facts. 3 weeks ago my wife went to her doctor and was prescribed 2 medications, one for anxiety and a muscle relaxer. The doctor and the pharmicist did not tell her of the ramifications of taking these two pills. After my wife left the pharmacy...

Can I sue for defamation due to false accusations of sexual harassment [ 3 Answers ]

For starters, I have a co-worker who randomly hates me all of a sudden, and had a fellow co-worker lie to my boss and say that I was sexually harassing all of the "girls." This statement alone was a lie, come to find out, almost a month ago my boss called me into her office and asked me who have I...

Wife falsely accused me of sexual assault [ 3 Answers ]

I caught my wife with my best friend, at which time she admitted to being involved with him. She wanted me to leave our home and child and I refused. She then told my sister a week later that I... this is embarrassing to say... masturbated on her face while she slept. 6 days later she went and got...

If my landlord has me falsely arrested can I sue [ 22 Answers ]

My landlord gave me a false statement and misrepresented the lease on video and had me fasley arrested with criminal charges. The case was dismissed. I spent two nights in jail and over $3000 on legal fees can I sue my landlord

My 15 year old son falsely accused of sexual assult. [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old son was falsely accused of sexual assault by his couisn. He has been cleared and no charged we're filling against him. My sister the mother of the accuser went along with her daughters story. Can I file charges against my sister for lying as well?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.