Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyPopov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 01:20 PM
    Button Displays Image on same page
    Hi - I am new to this forum and for that matter, to Dreamweaver. I am trying to create my own personal website to search for a new job. I have designed the homepage in Dreamweaver, but now I want to create a subpage.

I am not sure if it is possible, but what I would like to do is have a menu of buttons on the left side. When the viewer clicks the button, an image/pdf or what have you, displays on the same page, next to the menu. I have attached a quick sketch of what I want to do.

If any of you can help, that would be great.

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

My http://localhost/ page displays... [ 0 Answers ]

An unknown page from IIS7 - Interline Information Services. How do I get rid of that and be able to go back and enter http://localhost/ and see a PHP table displayed? Thanks in advance, Scotty13

Front page displays fine in IE6.0 different color background in Firefox3.05? [ 1 Answers ]

Just finished my site using IE6.0. All is well. When viewed with Firefox 3.05 front page background changes to dark blue while all other pages are fine?? Serving Toledo, Ohio And Community

Having an image open in a new page but... [ 7 Answers ]

I want a 'naked' browser window, without toolbars or the template that our site uses. I've seen this before when selecting an image which is a map because that what I want it for. Can this be done? Is there a technical web design term for this?

IE displays page not found [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to all this and I need some help. My modem has got both lights on so I'm assuming I'm connected to the internet. However when I try to open IE it comes up with page cannot be displayed. I'm using XP. I've checked all my settings in Internet Options. I've tried repairing IE and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.