Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Jun 16, 2012, 03:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    His generalizations are simular to Clete's "shiftless rich " comments.
    Hi Tom,

My criticism was in relation to the first part of his post. In other words, it was not a criticism of generalizations. It was actually a criticism of so called, 'evidence' presented by Smoothy. What Smoothy has provided is not evidence to support or deny the proposition one way or the other. Generalizations may well be a issue, but I wasn't addressing that.

My criticism of generalizations related to the next part of his post.

Tut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am low a priority to her [ 10 Answers ]

Im just wondering... My GF I have been with for over 3 years has been confusing me lately. We use to be so good together but lately she never seems to want to be with me on holidays. The first two new years she's been spending it with me but she didn't look so happy. So I let her spend it with her...

I want to be a priority not an afterthought [ 9 Answers ]

I've never been a priority to this man... he's always trying to fix his faults but keeps putting his foot in his mouth. I'm sick of the X wife and I'm sick of his long time female friend. He's always making these women a priority. Now I don't want to touch him or him touch me cause he's made me...

Space priority [ 4 Answers ]

Hello new the forum I have a question about sharing space (rooms) we have a blended family, she has 2 twins 9 yo a boy and a girl, I have a 14yo girl. The twins shared rooms up until we married 4 years ago, after marriage we put the girls together and the boy got his own room. My daughter now...

IP priority [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all Good afternoon , how we priority for IP , i.e I have some IPs Going through specific interfaces , I want to give some priority For some IP on other Useful information : router model :CISCO7606 ...

View more questions Search