Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SteveNval Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 11:07 AM
    How do I transfer my formal probation from California to Colorado
    I have 5 years of formal probation that I have not yet started.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Did you just finish the court ? Do not understand that you have not started it ?

But you will have to discuss this with your PO> There will be a form to fill out and can take 1 to 3 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interstate Transfer From Colorado to Delaware [ 3 Answers ]

My finace is attempting to get his probation transferred to Delaware to live with me. We had a job lined but for him, etc. However he has just been diagnosed with Stage IV Head and Neck Cancer, requiring a feeding tube, radiation and chemotherapy. He has no one else to live with and cannot work...

Transfer of Probation From Texas to California [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been accepted into a college in California. What steps does he need to take to transfer the probation? Is it difficult to transfer probation for education purposes from Texas to California?

Summary probation vs. Formal probation [ 2 Answers ]

If I arrested for under the influence of controlled substance and I'm on summary probation, Would I still be charged with violation of probation the same as if I were on formal probation?

Colorado probation transfer to Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a domestic violence case on me, pending if I complete 1 year probation anger management classes and parenting classes. I spoke with my probation officer to get a transfer back to Texas, he told me to get a job and not to worry. Well I get in contact with the probation office here in Texas...

View more questions Search