Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goanpatriot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Spouse visa
    Is Portugal visa guaranteed to spouse of Passport holder?

Check out some similar questions!

Spouse f2 visa travel to usa while husband change of status from f1 to H1B visa? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on F1 Visa and my wife holds valid F2 dependent visa. But now my status changed from F1 to H1B. My question is, Can my wife who is currently in India travel on her valid F2 dependent visa or she is required to get the H4 visa to travel back to USA.

Spouse on G4 visa. Can I claim spouse exemption? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello - My spouse is on a G4 visa with the UN, and hence does not have to pay income taxes. I understand I have to file as 'MARRIED FILING SEPERATELY'. I have tried to search this forum, but was unclear on two issues: 1. Do my wife have to file taxes and then claim the G4 exemption? If so,...

Cancellation of family visa to stamp work visa for KSA for my spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ALL, I want to know the procedure to cancel my wife's visa who is dependent on my visa in KSA. I am presently working in KSA and my wife is in India and has received a job offer from KSA. My wife has re entry visa stamped which is valid until August this year. Kindly advice. Thanks, ...

Work or Spouse Visa.future Military spouse. [ 1 Answers ]

I really have no idea where to start... I am engaged and currently visiting my fiancé (a Marine) in Okinawa, Japan. . He is stationed in Japan for the next 9 months. I was considering moving to Japan to be with him during this tour. I do not have a job in the US, I will more than likely find...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.