Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alowishes Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Twilight zone
    I remember that it was a movie from the twlight show.. I woman was outside gardening and she had found a wooden box and in it was a silverr necklace. She had discovered that when she would put it on and say the words SHUT UP everyone would freeze. So she went into the grocery mall and wanted the last cereal box for her kids another woman took it from her and then she would say shut up, everyone would freeze and then she took it. If anyone could tell me the title of this movie tell me please.
    Hoawh143 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alowishes
    I remember that it was a movie from the twlight show.. I woman was outside gardening and she had found a wooden box and in it was a silverr necklace. she had discovered that when she would put it on and say the words SHUT UP everyone would freeze. so she went into the grocery mall and wanted the last cereal box for her kids another woman took it from her and then she would say shut up, everyone would freeze and then she took it. If anyone could tell me the title of this movie tell me please.
    I am looking for the same movie. If you find out please let me know!
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Okay you two. This question was driving me nuts because I am a big fan of the original Twilight Zone. This was one of the episodes that was in a newer and later version of the series. It is included in one of the boxed sets. Please see this link and scroll down to "Debbie" review. She mentions the episode being in this.

Rent Twilight-Zone-The-Season-1 from LOVEFiLM | Europe's No.1 online DVD rental service

If I have the time, I will do some more checking to see if I can turn up the name of the episode and if there is anyway you can get it outside of purchasing the entire season.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 12:01 PM
    I remember a 1980's Twighlight Zone Episode where a lady finds a necklace buried in the yard, and when she wore it she could stop time by yelling “shut up” and start it again by saying “okay.” it was called "a little peace and quiet" I think you can view it online. I am researching right now.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 12:06 PM
    YouTube - Twilight Zone (1985) 1x02 A Little Peace and Quiet Part 1

Yep, you can watch it at the link above...
    Hoawh143 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Thank you so much. I was able to go on and watch all three parts to the episode, you have just kept me from driving myself crazy

Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legand of Zelda Twilight Princess [ 19 Answers ]

How do you interact with a stone? Do you have to be a wolf?

Dead Zone! [ 65 Answers ]

Has anybody have ever seen the show dead zone! I find it to be an interesting show. Any shows that are paranormal is interesting to me. For example: Medium, Ghost Whisperer, A haunting, Dead Zone and others. What are your thoughts on these shows and the paranormal. Is anybody here have...

In the Thanksgiving Zone Now [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, cranberry chutney and pumpkin pie made, so its official... we're in the Thanksgiving Zone now. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Zone valves [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a wiring diagram for a new dunkirk boiler . Just the diagram for the 3 zone valves. Company says that the boiler transformer is enough to run three zones ( 24v) . Or do I need to add transformer. Just can't figure out the wiring from one zone valve to another. Contacts on each zone are...

Twilight [ 3 Answers ]

Will altitude has an effect on , Astronomical , Nautical and Civil Twilight Thannk you.

View more questions Search