Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nare47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 03:32 AM
    Develop a nursing care plan for this patient identifying 8 nursing diagnoses
    Mr.Tom is an 81 yr. old man who has been admitted to the ward earlier in the day from home.he is in an unconscious state having suffered a stroke which has affected his right side. He is breathing spontaneously, lying on his left side and he is receiving O2 via a simple mask at 5L/min. he has an IV in situ on his left arm with Hartman's solution running at a 12hrly rate. He also has a urinary catheter on free drainage. You are the nurse assigned to look after him on the shift. Whilst checking his neurological observations it is noted that his breathing has become noisy and his airway appears obstructed.

Question is : develop a nursing care plan for this patient identifying 8 nursing diagnoses using an actual/potential problem/risk assessment approach.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 13, 2012, 03:49 AM
    While we're more than happy to HELP with your work, we won't simply do it ALL for you.
    Please show that you have at least attempted an answer and where you are having difficulties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

Help with nursing care plan [ 7 Answers ]

I need to do a nursing care plan for a case study I was given with 4 nursing diagnosis and for each diagnosis, 4 interventions including the rationale and expected outcomes for each. I have spent the past three days beating my head on a brick wall and don't feel as though I'm any further ahead than...

Nursing care plan [ 2 Answers ]

I have to do a 5 point care plan for a patient in my care. My patient is female, 47yrs, lives alone. Was admitted into hospital with fractured tibia, sustained following a fall whilst under the influence of alcohol. She did not seek help for 10 days and may lose her foot. She did not relalise it...

Nursing care plan (prenatal) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I was assigned to do a nursing care plan on a patient (I am a student nurse) who would like to take a regular vitamin rather than a vitamin that includes folic acid. I have 2 care plan books & none seem to have any supporting evidence of any good nursing diagnoses or plans of care in this...

View more questions Search