Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelled1022 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 01:44 PM
    HP Officejet 7410 blinking lights
    Our HP 7410 Officejet All-In-One keeps malfunctioning. The display screen will go blank and the "On" button, " ! " button and "Auto Answer" button will blink.
    Pressing "On" restarts it but this is happening several times a day. Any thoughts?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 27, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Sound most likely either a problem with the Fax or On button. I would call 1-800-HP Invent and have them walk you through some diagnostics. If its more than a year old, then e-mail them from their web site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen Aid Dishwasher blinking lights [ 18 Answers ]

I currently have a Kitchen Aid Dishwasher with the rinse only cancel lights blinking with no responses from the touch panel. What I did was recycle the power, tried to put it in diagnostic and no thing happened. Need some help?

HP 7410 All-in-one printer [ 5 Answers ]

Friends :) , Does anyone here have experience with trouble shooting the HP 7410 printer. The HP technical help is the absolute worst. They replaced my printer that had a hardware failure with a referbed. Now no matter what I do the drivers will not work. I am techy gone construction guy so I...

HP Officejet K60 issue [ 2 Answers ]

I have a HP Officejet K60 printer about 4 yrs old it works fine except I can not get it to connect to my new Toshiba lap top,I have even tried with the cd but with no success,anybody with ths answer out there??

HP 7410 All In One [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot get assistance from HP... I can't get the scan feature to work. I have a G-5 PowerMac and am wireless. Is the wireless the problem?? :confused:

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

View more questions Search