Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bugsbegone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 10:48 PM
    Invisible flying,biteing, itchy bugs
    It looks like it's been a few years since this issue has last been spoken about. 3 weeks ago I notice these nearly microscopic white insects biting me making me itch a little bit. I can only see them as they are jumping from a to b. it looks like some of them might be flying. They are in the car and the house. What's the latest information on these things? Anybody got answers on to what they are? And how to get rid of them? I know the latest way to kill bed bugs is heat treatment. I wonder if that will work on these little things? Ps... HELP

Check out some similar questions!

Biting flying insect that seems to be more of a sting Invisible flying insect [ 11 Answers ]

This invisible flying insect has bitten me for several years. It is active more in the dark hours or not a too well lighted area. It is very active around my bed and under the covers. This insect bites me in other location other than in my house. It bites me mostly out of my eye sight alignment...

Invisible or white flying parasites [ 2 Answers ]

Catsmine - I have read a number of your responses after having gone to related questions about invisible or white flying parasites. You have indicated that a number of people with similar problems have found resolution was fungal yet I find none of the persons asking questions resolving or...

Invisible flying, biting, and itching bugs into everything in my home. What is this? [ 42 Answers ]

I need your help in reference to an invisible flying parasite of some kind in my home that is literally killing me by the minute. This invisible parasite is biting and itching me everywhere on the body but it doesn't leave any rashes, bumps, sores, or anything on the skin. However, they do attack...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search