Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pointofview79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2004, 05:56 AM
    Drinks blood or sperm polluted / effected by AIDS
    Dear sir/madam,

Please advise if some body drinks blood or sperm polluted / effected by AIDS , does AIDS transfer to his body and become effected.

Regards
    Pointofview
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Dec 18, 2004, 08:23 AM
    See:
    http://www.wan.tni.net/faq/
    pointofview79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2004, 02:45 AM
    'drinks blood or sperm polluted / effected by AIDS'
    Thanks for your beautifull web site which I learned a lot ,
    Will appreciate if you reply to subject question dirctly.
    With best regards
    Pointofview
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Dec 19, 2004, 02:57 AM
    Well, I didn't answer explicitely to the question because of its delicate nature. The answer ("yes, there is a risk") can be deducted from the referred web page (it's not mine, BTW).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood donation and AIDS [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I wanted to know... how safe donated blood is from the HIV considering a person who has the HIV can't be detected if he is still in the window period.if he has donated blood during that period and wasn't detected as HIV +ve... isnt his blood contaminated? Won't it transmit the virus to the...

Weird Drinks - a/k/a Weird Food - a/k/a Gun Control [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, got to get this one started to go along with our Weird Dinners. Anyone ever had a Monkey Brain? How about a Duck Fart?

Energy drinks [ 7 Answers ]

Energy drinks. Hi I went to trader joes the other day and was looking for Propel the energy drink, or at least that's what I call it. The clerk said I was better off drinking red bull for a good energy replacement. He said that the Propel has synthetic chemicals in it that aren't good for me. Any...

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

Sperm tails and sperm heads [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other significant proteins like p30?

View more questions Search