Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amy27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 08:12 AM
    Penicillin, pill and leaking boobs
    Basically a couple of weeks ago I went to the doctors with tonsillitis and was put on a short course of penicillin. Throughout being on the penicillin I had sexual intercourse with my partner, I'm on the pill (cerazette) and we used a condom but it split, the next day I went to the doctors for the emergency morning after pill but was told by the doctor it wasn't needed as I was only on a short course of penicillin and I've been taking my pill as usual. I thought this was strange as I was aware penicillin effects the pill... Anyway I've noticed both my breasts are slightly tender and are leaking a clear/milky fluid, it's not dripping but when I squeeze, the fluid comes out... this has never happened to me, I've never been pregnant before, I've read it could be a hormone thing, I can't get an appointment with the doctors for another 2-3 days so just wondering if anyone can help? Surely if I am pregnant it's only been 2 weeks since we had intercourse so I can't be having symptoms this early can I?

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking boobs [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 45 yrs old, tubes tied, can't be pregnant, boobs are leaking a greenish/yellow discharge, and sore. What is causing this?

Boobs leaking [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my boobs leak I had a baby almost 3 yrs ago and not preganent at the moment!! Why is this happening?? /

Leaking boobs [ 1 Answers ]

Leaking boobs, my 13 yr old daughters boobs are leaking a clear water substance also hurting her but she is not pregnant. Thank you

My boobs are leaking why [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was just woundering why my boobs are leaking cause I only nocied it tonight I sopon going to get my period and I have sex5 days ago

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.