Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlyounts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Kids educational videos from the late 80s and abcs and numbers
    I am trying to find 2 videos from the 80s I watched as a child. One was an alphabet video that went something like "a is for alligator"... after that, the only other letter I remember for sure was "j is for jaguar". But it was like a big sing along or something. The second one was a numbers video that would draw each number up to 10 out on the screen. It was a black background and literally like someone was drawing the numbers. I always remember number 8 clearly. As children, my brother and I watched these videos until they stopped working and my mom either threw them away or gave them away. She said she ordered them from some kind of kid's educational brocher or that they mailed her free ones to try out or something like that. She said that it had the words "American" and "Family" in the company name but that's all she remembers.
    mrscbc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 11:51 PM
    Hello, I think we are looking for the same ABC and Number learning tapes. I think the song went There's Abby Alligator, Barney Banana, Clifford Carrot, Dinosaur Denise, there's E___________ Elephant and Franny the Frog and I do not remember the rest of the song but there was a Tiger in the video I think. If I found out anything I will post the information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is the boy goes into a wooden shack in the middle of a field and lights a match and maybe a candle, then I think he puts a hat on backwards and runs out of the shack through the field ready for action or something... SUPER vague, I know... I think he was getting ready for some...

Looking for the name of a late 80s or 90s kids video [ 4 Answers ]

This was my favorite VHS tape as a kid and I can't remember the name of it. It took place in either a jungle or island and there was this purple dancing lizard and 5 or 6 kids. I remember they would sing a song about going on an adventure. Then some woman named twinkle (I think that was her name)...

Kids show in the late 80s/early 90s - I really want to know! [ 1 Answers ]

K I Don't think anyone will know this but I want to know the name of a kids show in the late 80s or proably early 90s. There were 4 kids and 1 of the boys rode on a spaceboard (a flying skateboard without wheels) and I think 1 of the girls did too. There was at least 1 girl and 1 boy. And 1 of...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

View more questions Search