Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    music_xoxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 05:14 AM
    How to be a reputed singer in your local area?
    Hi! I'm 13 and I really want to be a country music artist. I had this dream since I was 8 and I'm really trying! I started writing songs when I was about 9. My entire class likes my voice and my songs. Even the higher grade girls in my bus love my voice. I'm trying forever to get popular. At least locally in my area. I live in U.A.E. Please help! Your comment and suggestions will be more than help to me!
    Thank You!

Check out some similar questions!

Local Area Connection [ 6 Answers ]

I have had my PC for about 2 years now , unfortunately on AOL! I keep getting a "Local Area Connection3" cable is unplugged , which I presume is either my phone line or the usb from my modem?? This is literally every 2 minutes and it's a real pain.. Also AOL is going mad as well , my PC...

No local Area Connection [ 10 Answers ]

I basically reformatted my PC to Windows 7 and I have a duel boot on my PC, Unix and Windows, my Windows 7 doesn't see my Router and has no Local Area Connection In the Network And Sharing Center, although my Unix sees my Router and Works Perfectly with it, any ideas?

Local Area Connection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am Yatin, Whenever I go to local area connection and on it the optios "Sent and Received" keeps on moving faster. I Don't know what to do.And also when I go sites which I enabled http: it comes that this is encrypted.And also the connection is slow. Please help.

Local area network&wide area network [ 1 Answers ]

i. If we can extend the LAN then why we need a WAN? ii. How can a bridge know whether to forward frames? iii. Can the length of an Ethernet be increased to many segments of 500 meter each merely by adding a repeater to connect each additional segment? iv. How can a computer attach to a network...

Local area network [ 1 Answers ]

How can I access to a computer connected with my computer by lan?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.