Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    designer135 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 01:40 AM
    Studying and getting job abroad
    Hello,
    I have applied for post graduate course in Fanshawe college, Ontario, Canada for advanced game programming which is of 1 year...
    I am a graduate in mechanical engineering with first class degree with no backlogs.. then I have done post graduate diploma in game designing from India.. lastly I have 5 months of experience in game designing for ios...
    1. how is the college?
    2. how is the placement?
    3. for my profile what is future in terms of opportunities and salary in canada?

And not praising myself but I learn things quickly and have knowledge of many fields related to gaming and animation...

Check out some similar questions!

Studying abroad, help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and currently studying for my A-Levels, after which I plan on going to university. However, I would like to go to university in the states, how do I go about this? I have no idea where to even start. Also, I was thinking about doing something in the medical field, doctor, nurse,...

Studying abroad [ 2 Answers ]

I ve done my dentistry in india now that I ve completed I suddenly realise this is not what I want!! I want to change my stream and study something I will not regret later on... like hospital management or other streams in MBA... tell me if its OK to do it and if yes what are the good universities ...

Girlfriend of 15 Months is studying abroad, and wants a break [ 13 Answers ]

Ok here's my story, I know there are a lot like this but my situation is different, at least I think it is. My girlfriend and I have been dating for 15 months, but it all started to go sour from my behalf about 13 months into the relationship. I am 23 years old and my girlfriend is 20. I had one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.