Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grunewald Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 12:43 AM
    Ovaries
    If my wife ovaries is removed will it have a affect on our sex life and in foreplay will wetness still present and have nomally
    grunewald Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 12:44 AM
    [QUOTE=grunewald;3149454]If my wife ovaries is removed will it have a affect on our sex life and in foreplay will wetness still present and have nomally sex life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Polycystic Ovaries [ 2 Answers ]

I had been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovaries in Jan'2012 by one doctor. Then to go in for a second opinion I consulted another doctor who gave me some medicines to get bleeding. I had TERRIBLE bleeding on 1Feb which continued till 10th. Then it stopped and on 14th Feb it again began and finished on...

Why do I have pain in my ovaries? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have started to get pain in my left ovary, I just had a period (it was a light brown colour and it was so light I didn't need a tampon) and it just randomly hurts sometimes and it also hurts when I need to pee and after I pee. I have felt the area of skin on top of it and it hurts to...

Polycystic ovaries [ 0 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries a year ago. The doctor advise me to see an ob gyne but I did not. I was scared and never told anyone about it. Can this be prevented? I have read some articles that this will cause infertility. Is it possible for me not to have baby in the future? I am 20...

Polystics ovaries [ 1 Answers ]

I have polystics ovaries could I get pregnant ? Is going to be hard ? Do I ovualte

Getting ovaries checked out [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I got my blood results back on Saturday and of course it was negative, I had gotten my period a couple days before my appointment, although this cycle was a very short one. My period lasted exactly 4 days, which has never happened before, normally it would b 5-6 days. Anyway, I told my doctor...

View more questions Search