Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mello3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Blower & gas exhaust blower runs at all times.
    I have a Thermal Zone 5 ton gas package unit Model R4GA-048K120C, When the unit is turned off the blower & gas exhaust blower runs at all times. In the heat mode on the blower will kick off when the heat chamber heats up & will come on in a min. or 2 like normal, but when the heat kicks off both blowers stay on. In the AC mode they both blowers run at all times. The status led flashes 1 time then stays off for about 5 sec. then flashes 1 time again. The index says 1 flash is Limit Circuit Open. I tapped on the relays and one clicked & the blowers turned off but cane back on.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Gas Furnace blower runs on/heat won't come on [ 3 Answers ]

I have a carrier gas furnace model 58DP100 . The fan runs continuously and the gas burners will not ignite ( the pilot is lit ) HELP... please .

Exhaust Blower fails to start on gas furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a tempstar furnace model # FBF075B12G1. The furnace is maybe 3 years old. The little motor which turns the exhaust gas blower feels a little hard to turn. There is some rust on top of it. It will sometimes fail to start, which keep the burners from kicking in. If I spin it by hand, it will...

Tempstar gas furnace exhaust blower replacement [ 2 Answers ]

My old exhaust blower is very noisy at times. I have a new placement to install. Seems pretty straight forward. Any tips? Is the condenser uncharged when I remove the old oneif main power is shut off?

Blower runs continuous, Status led flashes 5 times, false flame detected [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GPM075-4, the blower stays on all the time. The status led flashes 5 times, TS guide inside panel says "false flame detected", "stuck gas valve". Is there a way to bypass or verify this state?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.