Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollidolly69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 12:03 AM
    Why is my tongue white?
    Well, this is now the beginning of day 5 for me since I got my tongue pierced, and my tongue started turning white around the barbell. It doesn't hurt it just looks like morning breath got stuck on my tongue like plaque does on your teeth, is this normal?
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Jun 12, 2012, 12:16 AM
    You could have oral thrush (fungal infection) or it could be a bacterial infection if its also pus like, yellow and sore. Or your nt brushing your tongue as well!
    lollidolly69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerchildfala View Post
    You could have oral thrush (fungal infection) or it could be a bacterial infection if its also pus like, yellow and sore. Or ur nt brushing ur tongue aswell!!
    No puss, iwould have taken it out if that was involved. I decided I'm going to talk to my piercer Wednesday 'cause that's the only time I'll be in Franklin. But no ibrush my teeth regularly everyday and every night, including my tongue around the bar. If it's an oral thrush or bacterial infection where could that lead to? e.e

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White stuff after tongue piercing [ 8 Answers ]

So I got my new tongue piercing three days ago and I've been trying to eat soft stuff, wash my mouth with listerine, warm sea salt. But there's this white stuff coming out from the bottom. Is this normal ?

White tongue after tooth extraction [ 3 Answers ]

I seem to have developed this, I have been trying to brush it and use mouthwashes etc, what can I do? Please help. :(

Why is my tongue white in the morning? [ 5 Answers ]

For the last week and a half I have been wakening up in the morning with a white coating on my tongue. I brush my teeth and tngue twice a day and do not have any oral health problems. I have been suffering from a severe cold, for the same period, which had now turned into a heavy head cold and am...

White Tongue [ 10 Answers ]

I have recently noticed my tongue color turning white and I have been spitting a lot lately. I am a smoker and since June 06, I have been smoking pot a lot. I completed my diploma and started doing it like once or twice a week in the summer but that escalated to every single day. I haven’t been...

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

View more questions Search