Ask
    Mz Mamo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Perfect competition and monopoly
    What is the economic theory for perfect competition and monopoly
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 27, 2007, 11:27 AM
    May I call your attention to these guidelines on asking for help with hoimework:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...elp-board.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perfect Competition Demand and Supply [ 2 Answers ]

I have an assignment due and I was just hoping that maybe someboyd could confirm with me my answers.. . The question is: Demand in a perfectly cometitive market is P=100Q. Supply in that market is P=10+Q. What is the market equilibrium and quantity? Given the price and quantity, what is the...

Perfect competition [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in first-year university I was told that this idea is the base of microeconomics. I'm kind of confused about it, so I tried a few sample questions. Namely, I had trouble answering the following questions regarding perfect competition: 1) How can I justify the assumption that all firms in...

Competition downer [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm only in eight grade and our 21 girl squad has been practicing since June to make it to competition this year. Our competition has been moved several times and some of the girls are losing spirit. Half of them think god has some fate and doesn't want us to go because throughout the past two...

Interspecific competition [ 1 Answers ]

What is an example of interspecific competition in the temperate deciduous rainforest

Monopoly [ 5 Answers ]

Hello experts: You played Monopoly when you were a kid. You knew the rules too. Of course you did. And, Monopoly is just a game. Why do you think that adults, who are playing REAL LIFE Monopoly as landlords, don't bother to learn the rules? excon

View more questions Search