What is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bullying and harassment [ 3 Answers ]

I apolgize for any mis spelled words or typos. My 14 yr old son has been harassed and bullyied every day all day at school since the beginning of the school year.THis is done in front of teachers. Sometimes the kids are yelled at and sometimes they are not. My son will yell at the kids to stop and...

Harassment [ 3 Answers ]

I have a woman in an other state who is sending me messages about my husband that are not true. She also has hacked into my facebook acct and took that over as well as my yahoo acct. the messages she is sending me are through gmail. I have filed a police report. Just wondering if charges would be...

Harassment before appraisal [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine was harassed in office just one week prior to her appraisal, by her boss. That THARQEE boss walked into her cabin & passed a couple of lewd comments on her dressing about her innerwear etal... How should she react now that this boss will be reviewing her in the forthcoming...

Is it harassment [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé works in a restaurant and her manager stands on top of her makes her feel uncomfertable and he has made other girls there very self conscious ( staring at there chest). She reported the problem of him being this way and her other managers said they didn't see it so it didn't happen. He...

Landlord harassment [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to take my landlord to small claims court what can I claim? He has made no repairs on my apt since I moved in and then he tries to monitor who comes in and out of my apt and how long they stay. He questions my teenager and guest who come to my apt. I have called the police on him since...

View more questions Search