Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elect Lady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 09:25 AM
    Commissioned in Illinois
    As a Illinois notary can I notarize a process server's affidavits from Indiana?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 09:26 AM
    From what I'm reading, yes, but you have to attach a Certificate of Notarial Authority.

You mean can you notarize the server's signature, right?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 09:53 AM
    You are in Illinois ? You can not be out of state and do it. You are just witness a signing, as long as you are in your state, you may
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 10:03 AM
    I can notarize for another State in NY BUT I have to attach a certificate, not just use my stamp and seal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illinois too far away [ 3 Answers ]

I live in California and the school I want to go to is in Illinois. I don't know how to handle going that far away from my family... help

Lithographs,commissioned or regular [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if there a difference,if any,between the value of a lithograph print,when one is a regular one and one was specially commissioned later on after a run was closed?

Custody in Illinois [ 5 Answers ]

My son resides in Illinois. He has an 8 month old daughter but has not been to court for custody or visitation yet due to financial constraints. His name is on the birth certificate. The mother is 17 years old and he is 18. They lived together for a short while over the summer but it did not...

Bonded in Illinois [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the process of starting an Errand and Concierge service in Illinois, and I would like to be bonded. Does anyone know where this can be done? All the research I have done seems to put the cost at about 1000.00,

View more questions Search