Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0623 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Bartholin Gland Removal
    I have had 15 or more bartholin cysts since I was 19. I am now 35, and my doctor does not want to remove the glands. I am tired of having the cysts, the word catheter is the WORST part. I am in constant pain until it is removed. I will walk around with the cyst as long as I can stand it, just to avoid the pain of the drainage process. Should I go to another doctor for a second opinon? If so, how will I find a doctor that will remove them?

Check out some similar questions!

Bartholin cyst and ewcm [ 2 Answers ]

If you have a bartholin cyst is it possible to not have an ewcm when you ovulate? I am Trying to conceive and am on cycle day 35 with a regular 28 day cycle. No af, 5 days late, but didn't notice any ewcm this month either so not sure if I O'd? Took an hpt when I was 3 days late, but bfn. I have...

Pitituary Gland [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have been told that I might have a turmor in my pitituary gland because I did not pass my gluclose test and that I have no tostorone in me. I have extreme boby sweats and my feet hurt really bad. So I was wondering how does this gland tell my testie not to make tostorone and what are the...

Cyst of Bartholin Gland [ 1 Answers ]

I went to my GYN for a annual pap. I really felt uncomfortable because it was my first time. He told me I def. had a yeast infection and gave me meds to clear it up. He failed to tell me that I had a cyst on my bartholin gland. He just told me I had bad swelling around my pelvis area. I noticed...

Bartholin cyst and pain [ 2 Answers ]

I was told I have a Bartholin Cyst. I was tender but that is all. The NP told me to take sitz baths and warm compresses. The moment I did I was in pain and have been since. Now I cannot get in to the Dr. for 10 days. I am looking for anything that will help with the pain.

What's a Lymph Gland [ 1 Answers ]

What's a Lymph Gland I think I might have one behind my ear?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.