Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 11:42 PM
    Episode from forgotten show
    I believe this was an episode from a early nineties nickelodeon show, or at least that's where I first remember seeing it. This kid was talking to a spirit within a lake. The spirits face almost looked like swamp thing. When the kid accidentally blew a leaf onto the lake the spirit got really pissed off. When the castle the kid came from is attacked by invaders the kid begs for the spirits help and from the lake comes an army of mounted knights.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten Kid's Science Show [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a certain kid's show. The opening took you on a roller coaster through a fish tank and a t.v. And other things. The show stared an older man and two kids who were brother and sister. It was NOT Beakman's world. One episode they're in the woods and another the guy...

Which episode does kenny show his face? [ 2 Answers ]

Which episode does kenny from South Park show his face? - here's a clip from the episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6f3jHTC-Y

Forgotten TV show [ 2 Answers ]

Late 90s early 2000s, I can't remember which one it was. It was around the same time "Big wolf on campus" was on. It didn't last long I don't think. It had this boy in a white (and/or blue) shirt, in his teens, in a futuristic city filled with aliens, and he traveled with his female companion (not...

90s SCIFI forgotten TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I remember an early 90s TV show that was on TBS or TNT or something like that. It was very possibly on in the after school slot, or maybe I just saw it every time I stayed home sick from school. So the show had this liquid metallic (quicksilver, possibly) space ship, who's hull opened up into...

Episode from the kid's show Gerbert [ 1 Answers ]

For anyone who ever watched Gerbert, this Christian Tv show with a puppet boy Gerbert who taught about compassion and difference, it came on in the early 90s... anyway I saw several episodes when I was very young, four or something, and I remember this a line about introverts and extroverts; the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.