Online questions related to c-programming
    Int main()
    {
    Printf("u");
    Main();
    Return 0;
    Getch();
    }

How many times printf() statement will be executed?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 10:12 AM
    I'll say "Depends on stack size." Do I win?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My question is related to c programming. [ 4 Answers ]

Please sort out my difficulty regarding c programming. What is the technical meaning of getch() in c programming.

Programming!The function I follow the questions to do.Anyone can check for me? [ 2 Answers ]

Question 1 Write a C/C++ program to perform the task of maintaining student information for 123 College. You are to use a linked-list for storing the student records. Each student record contains the student’s name and age, and it should be a node in the linked-list. Your program should have an...

Programming Questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not sure about these, but these are my answers. Can you please check them for me? 1) When __, a copy of the argument's value is passed into the parameter variable. B? A) passing an argument by reference B) passing an argument by name C) passing an argument by value

Programming Questions [ 4 Answers ]

Write a C/C++ program to perform the task of maintaining student information for 123 College. You are to use a linked-list for storing the student records. Each student record contains the student’s name and age, and it should be a node in the linked-list. Your program should have an insert(),...

What's keloid and other questions related? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little, my mom took me to the doctors because I scar really easy, even from paper cuts! I also bruse really easy too and I'm a clutz so I always have bruses. So can someone help me and tell me eaxactly what keloid is and if I have it and if I don't have it what do you think I have and...

View more questions Search