Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    proudfather1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 08:37 PM
    Weird Clogged Feeling in my Ears
    It started about 6 months ago after going to bed and waking up to find my left ear clogged. It lasted about 2 hours then cleared up.

1 month later, the same thing.
    2 months later, the same thing.
    3 months... 4 months.. 5 months..

Then yesterday, I woke up with both ears clogged. Thing is, in the left ear it lasted until after 5pm in the afternoon. And, even now, both ears are slightly clogged. My left ear, feels uncomfortable and agitated.

Can anyone tell me a possible solution or what this could possibly sound like?

Check out some similar questions!

Tmj and clogged ears [ 2 Answers ]

I have a feeling of "full" ears or "clogged" ears for two months. Also my ears click and I have a tight feeling around my throat. What is this and when does it go away?

Ears are clogged with wax? [ 2 Answers ]

I was cleaning my ear today and I think the wax got stuck deeper inside instead of coming out. What can I do?

My Ears Feel Clogged Affect My Hearing! [ 5 Answers ]

Ever since I was a boy, I have always had ear infection's. Maybe because of my mother whom smoked, I'm not that sure to be exact. Long story short, I had this wicked ear infection building up for a while now. I finally went to the doctor, Told me I had an infection, Obviously Prescribed me...

Can I use ear syringe if my ears is clogged [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to use ear syringe if my ears is clogged.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.