Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrew33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Want to be a Christian singer
    Hey my name is Andrew and I am 13. I want to e a chritsian singer as soon as possible. I sing all the time! And thank you maybe3101 for putting something about God on here. God will help my friends and I with our dream.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 06:13 PM
    First this is a wonderful thing, since most Christian singers do it for service to the Lord. Few even some fairly well known make big money and most don't even make a living doing this and work another job and sing at religious events

So can I "assume" you are taking voice lessons, perhaps have a voice coach ? Are you taking music theory lessons and perhaps learning to play a music instrument ?

Are you singing if they have one, at your churches chior ? Do you sing at various open mic events around your area ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I become a famous christian singer when I'm already 30 years old? [ 8 Answers ]

I just turned 30 years old and I still really want to become a Christian singer.. I have been singing in my chruch for over 10 years. Many people have stated that I should make a record but there is a couple of problems: 1. I lack the finaces and 2. I don't want to go out of god's will to do...

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name? [ 0 Answers ]

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name I think it's a spanish song, This is the link: http://youtu.be/ZsJrzJOQlpM

I want to be a christian singer [ 10 Answers ]

I'm not fussed on becoming famous. The thing is I wanted to be an actor for so long and God has taken me away from that, the acting industry is so dodgey, and it would pull me away from God; I know that. So the biggest decision was dropping acting which I love, but I love singing even more, my...

View more questions Search