Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carl23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 02:36 PM
    Battery life
    Does a fully charged dry cell battery weigh the same as a discharged one.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 03:40 AM
    Yes, they weigh the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Battery Life [ 0 Answers ]

I have had the NOMA 52-2570-6 thermostat for 3 years. The original batteries lasted two years and since I started putting in replacement batteries I can only get a maximum 30 day or so period out of them before they need replacement. Good quality batteries are used as replacements but they just...

Laptop battery life [ 8 Answers ]

I just reasently got a laptop. My battery life is so short,like an hou, How can I maximize my battery life. Sumone told me that I should cgarge it or a long time, like 24hrs and that shoul boost its life span

About battery life of a laptop [ 3 Answers ]

Hi @ all, I just got a brand new model: Asus N61VG-JX006V And what I want to ask is: I heard from someone that its better to remove the charger when battery is full while working on a laptop because it increases the battery life. Is it really true that I should charge the battery until...

Battery Life [ 4 Answers ]

Im using a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li 1818. It takes about an hour and a half to charge fully and the battery life will last about 20 minutes. Is there anything I can do to make it last longer?

Nikon Coolpix Battery Life [ 4 Answers ]

I've got an Nikon Coolpix 3700 using EN-EL5 batteries. According to the documentation I should be able to get 250-300 pictures per cycle but I'm only getting 100. This is just using the camera normally with some previewing and no editing.

View more questions Search