Ask
    bestyet67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 01:58 PM
    Moving doublewides
    Can you move a doublewide home?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Usually no problem, Whole Buildings and Homes can be relocated.
    May have to separate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A slow moving ocean current will produce the same amount of energy as a faster moving [ 0 Answers ]

Higher density Lower density Higher pressure Lower temperature None of these are correct; they cannot produce the same amount of energy.

Moving out at 17 [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a house with 5 other people. I am the oldest of four children and I'm 16 years old. I think my mother is bipolar and needs to be on medication. Everyday my mom will get mad or frustrated and then she will scream at me like I'm nothing. My step dad just sits back and watches. Unless he...

After moving out and moving to different state can she come back and want house back [ 3 Answers ]

What do you want? Have you filed for divorce? If neither of you have previously filed for legal separation or divorce, then yes, she can try to come back, file for divorce and take the house. Can she succeed? Depends on how good your proof and lawyers are compared to her "proof" and lawyers. ...

Moving washer & dryer connections, adding a shower, moving a toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I know this is a lot for one question, but bear w/ me. We have a half bath in which our full size w/d connections are located. We would like to move them to the kitchen, about 15 ft away. We do have a pier and beam house. Any ideas on how much that would cost? Also, we want to put a bathtub...

Moving on but moving backwards. [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a year since me an my man split. We were together for 7 1/2 years. I don't know where we went wrong. I remember one day waking up beside him and him showing me a ring asking me to spend the rest of my life with him an that's when everything changed. We were engaged for only 3 months...

View more questions Search