Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitin6146 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Slide show not works in downloaded site
    I've built a site http://ucemeche.weebly.com , now I want to transfer it on other server. Weebly allows to export site by downloading whole site in zip format that I've done.
    But problem is that slide shows, photo gallary etc are not working in downloaded site as working in online site.
    Why is it happening ? What is solution ? Please help me.

Check out some similar questions!

Photos for slide show [ 1 Answers ]

I have all my photos in a folder but when I click On slide show to display all the selected photos Nothing happens. I made another folder just to copy some in, went to slide show Again I get the same problem. Gaz

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

Not able to save the downloaded page from a site [ 3 Answers ]

I have downloaded a site and while trying to save the pages of the site using the File Menu and SaveAs, I was prompted a message "not authorized to save this page/site" . How can I save the Page.

Flash slide Show [ 2 Answers ]

The weather channel has a desk top version that can be downloaded from weatherchannel.com. In the upper right hand corner is a flash slide show called "Just for Fun." I would like to know how to make one like it because it has the controls I need and I really like the way it looks. I would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.