Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vibhuti99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 10:35 AM
    My husband property sister enterfair legal or not
    If my husband personal purchase land property in which sister meddler legal or not. And she is already married and my father
    Is live with another kept woman and my mother in law not in world she is death.

I hope you'll give me healthy answer
    Soon-2-soon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2012, 10:41 AM
    I have no idea what you asked but where are you? US? Somewhere else?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vibhuti99 View Post
    If my husband personal purchase land property in which sister meddler legal or not. And she is already married and my father
    is live with another kept woman and my mother in law not in world she is death.

I hope you'll give me healthy answer
    soon-2-soon
    Let me try to translate:

"If my husband were to purchase land, and his sister were to interfere, would it be legal? His sister is married, my father lives with another woman, and my mother-in-law is dead.

I hope you will give me an accurate answer.
    ... "

It still doesn't make any sense.

First, as JudyKayTee asked, where is this.

Secondly, what sort of meddling in the purchase of this land is your sister-in law doing?

And, finally, what do the facts that your father-in-law is living with a woman and his wife is dead have to do with anything?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband treats his sister better then me and his sister is ruining our marriage. [ 6 Answers ]

My husbands sister gets in the way of our marriage what can I do?

Is it legal for my husband to put me out of our home and destroy my property? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been told to get out of our house by my husband. He says that I don't listen to him so I need to leave. He also threatens to throw my belongings out if I don't take them with me. What can I do legally?

Seeking legal custody of my sister? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 years old, live in MA, and am seeking custody of my 17 year old sister who lives in in NH. My parents are well off but physically abusive and I have not lived with them since I was 17. My sister has been staying at my house and finishing up her senior year at High school in NH. I am a...

How do I adopt my best friend to be my legal sister [ 2 Answers ]

I just lost my last sibling I have the most amazing best friend. We already consider ourselves as sisters, would love to become legal siblings. How do we do this? All we have is each other as far as siblings go.

View more questions Search