Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shady62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 07:35 AM
    how can you tell if your house is haunted by bad spirits
    I live with my twin 18year old daughters in a 2 bed semi , since moving here we have seen a dark shadow in both bedrooms , the top hallway and the bend in the stairs , we've heard footsteps going up the stairs and enter my daughters bedroom , heard mumbled voices , cupboards have been opened , objects moved , on 2 occasions both mine and one of my daughters beds have shook , we often feel like we're being watched , one night we were all watching TV when a friends dog started growling and snarling , it ran straight towards where one of my daughters were sitting , we thought it was going to attack her , but instead jumped on her and started snapping at the empty space behind her , then this morning when we get up my wolf ornaments are smashed ,
    my daughters have admitted that them and a cpl of there friends did a ouija board in the shed , but it wasn't a proper one just bits of paper and a glass ,
    my daughters were also messing around with their camera phones taking random photos , I was sat on my bed reading , when they looked at the picture there was a long blue cigar shaped light on the bed next to me, they took another pic and it was gone , we feellike we're going mad ,I don't know what to do , if anyone can help id be grateful
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 08:17 AM
    Spirts will be spirits. They are certainly mischievous at times but very rarely hurt anyone and scaring is their pastime and they take great joy in it.

Ouija board, that is a different story. Hastily put together or a real one, it doesn't matter, more then spirits can be invited into a portal opened up by this 'toy'.

Half may be auto suggestion, the other half means that you actually do have some spirits waundering around the house. I suggest each one of you have a bible in their room; talk to them, tell them they are not bothering you and tell them to go away. You may feel silly walking around the house talking to the air, but sometimes it works.

Yes, some animals, cats or dogs, are very well connected to the spirit world. They are basic in their intelligence and have not been fed, nor can understand, what we have always heard, and have been completely misinformed, of what we see on TV.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 12, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Understand, however, it is not the physical presence of a bible that has the power... it is what's IN the bible that counts. The devil and his angels can quote the bible.
    Stmichael Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Leave a voice recorder on when u go to bed then playback on computer next day. U might be surprised. I had a spirit tell me everything from go brush my teeth to on your face man. Coolest part was the hi handsome which my grandmother use to say.
    dibbiebraun Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Oct 12, 2012, 09:05 PM
    If you think your house is hauted read the bible or call a prist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house haunted by evil spirits ? [ 11 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I'm losing it / already lost it or my house is haunted by evil spirits.Many things have happened.Cabinet doors fling open by theirself.I have heard a mans voice / woman's voice, ( not able to understand them )and toys play often with no one around.I have seen shadows as...

Protecting a house from negative spirits and bad karma? [ 10 Answers ]

I recently have decided to start looking for a new house. I have two small children and they need more room than the small yard and small house we currently live in. So I started looking and I found a large house in the country with lots of land. The house is over 100 years old but is in excellent...

I need advise about bad spirits in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother died in the house we live in now,since his death,we have always heard or felt different things,a hand on our shoulders or footsteps in the hall,but it wa always a comfort,we felt it was him,that has been going on since his death 9 years ago,a little over a year ago,things of a more...

Things keep going wrong in our house. Do you think we could have bad spirits? [ 7 Answers ]

We had a house built and ever since we have moved in things keep going wrong. Sometimes they go wrong and then for no apparent reason, start working again. I have never believed in spirits before but now I ma not sure.

How do I know if I have bad spirits around me [ 3 Answers ]

I always feel like someone is looking at me and that someone is around me

View more questions Search