Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meaghann Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 07:03 AM
    Tiny little bugs
    Last night, I was up all night and kept feeling like things were crawling all over me. When I got up this morning, I looked in better light and there were these teeny tiny little bugs crawling on the bed and up my curtains. What could these things be? They don't bite, but you can feel them. They are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.

Jun 10, 2012, 07:05 AM
    Tiny little bugs
    Last night, I was up all night and kept feeling like things were crawling all over me. When I got up this morning, I looked in better light and there were these teeny tiny little bugs crawling on the bed and up my curtains. What could these things be? They don't bite, but you can feel them. They are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence .
    7OfHearts Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 07:08 AM
    There called bed bugs you get these very often they do bite but it doesn't hurt at all they hide between curtains and bed mattress its unlikely to see them. I would recommend bed bug spray.

Jun 10, 2012, 07:11 AM
    I've been looking and they don't fit the description of bed bugs and I can't find anywhere on the bed or curtains or anywhere else that there's any kind of concentration of them. I thought bed bugs bit and left marks...
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Picture would be great, Bedbugs?
    7OfHearts Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meaghann View Post
    I've been looking and they don't fit the description of bed bugs and I can't find anywhere on the bed or curtains or anywhere else that there's any kind of concentration of them. I thought bed bugs bit and left marks...
    Actually they don't my father is a pest exterminator if they do bite its leaves a little red mark but it goes away by the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Little tiny bugs [ 13 Answers ]

just lastnite I kept noticing I would itch in random places like something was crawling(the crawl pretty fast) on me and it was a very little bug smaller than a period.I have found one at a time randomly Do you know what kind of bug this could be?

Tiny bugs on mail [ 1 Answers ]

I, like most people, have very little time during the week to sort through mail, so I have a nice little corner on my counter that I stack the daily mail, magazines, flyers.. etc... until I get the chance to go through them. Two weeks ago, sorting through the pile I noticed a couple tiny, almost...

Tiny bugs, look like a tiny brain [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, It is that time of year again and those brain bugs are back. They fly, are kind of grey and don't seem to do much. They are around my bay windows and other sills, one on a wall here and there but not as much as the Bay. I was told once they might be sill bugs. Have no idea where they come...

What are these tiny white bugs? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked on a chicken farm last year, and I got an infestation in the carpets clothes,etc I had to wash and disinfect everything but now a year on I'm finding them again in clothes, they are very hard to see and they are white with reddy orange heads, please help it's getting me down and it makes...

View more questions Search