Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajita pandey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 06:53 AM
    What should I do to end up my problems with my boyfriend?
    Me and my boyfriend are in relationship since 10 months... although we fought but we are deeply in love with each other. Everything was fine and good but since a week my boyfriend was behaving in really strange and rude manner which gave me a sign that there is a problem which he doesn't want should hurt me. But today morning when I insisted and forced him to tell he told me that his family has forced him not to talk to me and broke up sadly. Although I have managed to remain with him as friend, but still he has become alone and feels lonely. If not a patch up still I want to end the problems in his life. He has done a lot for me and now when he needs me I'm not able to help him support him... please help us..

I mean to say that me and my boyfriend love each other a lot. And today morning my boyfriend called me and told that his father has asked him not to talk to me or message me. Although he has agreed to his father's decision he is not happy and needs me. He did not actually want to break up but because of the sake of his family's happiness he did so. And now none of us is happy. How can this problem be solved?

Edited/T
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 07:02 AM
    Please repost your question in complete words and sentences. Many people on this site do not understand text/chat speak. It is also against the rules of the site to do so. I would like to help you but I can't understand half of what you are trying to say.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 09:57 AM
    I think your best approach is to step back and see what HE does about his dilemma, as you are powerless, and helpless to make this decision for him. If he is not lonely, sad enough to chose you over his family, then you must face the fact he is not willing to be with you without there blessings.

Many young people are faced with this same decision to follow their hearts, or go against the traditions and values of their family, and culture. If they are not willing to stand against this for themselves, there is little you can do but understand, and respect his families wishes.

How old are you both, and without disclosing your exact location, what is the culture, or caste of you both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physical problems at the end of my pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I am 30 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, I am 33 years old, with my 2 children I did not have major issues with the pregnancy, my second born was a C-section and this baby will be a scheduled C-section as well but I have trouble walking my pelvic floor is swollen I am tired most of time, I still...

1994 Honda Accord Front End Problems [ 2 Answers ]

My 1994 Honda Accord is pulling to the right real bad, there is a lot of "play" in the steering wheel and the other day while driving it, I heard a "pop" Does anyone have any clue what could be wrong with my car? Please any kind of help would be greatly appreciated... this is my only mode of...

Relationship problems. Should I dump him.is this the end of us [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

View more questions Search