Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dantheman1964x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 05:17 AM
    0 psig on low side, 180 psig on high side. Does not appear to be flowing through meterin
    It's a Goodman A/c unit. r-22a. Compressor runs for about 5 minutes, then drops out. I don't believe the refrigerant is flowing through the A-coil.

Check out some similar questions!

Unit has 160 on high side and 40 on low side will freeze up coils are clean [ 2 Answers ]

One ac company says bad evaporator, one says bad compressor. Unit has always performed well. I made sure coil;s are clean ? Seems hard to trust anyone on the repair.

Working pressure of a boiler is 470 psig.the safety valve lifts 570 psig and blows do [ 1 Answers ]

Working pressure of a boiler is 470 psig.the safety valve lifts 570 psig and blows down to 480 psig.the blowdown is what percentage og the working pressure?

Heat pump low side and high side lines both warm I have comfortmaker 13 seer [ 2 Answers ]

Both my high side and low side are reading 115 psi. High side line is warm and low side is warmer, not getting sufficient heat what could be the cause? Could it be the valve?

R22 LOW SIDE and high side same pressure 120psi [ 2 Answers ]

r22 LOW SIDE and high side same pressure 120psi. Condensing unit works for 15 seconds and then stops

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.