Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catena03 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2012, 05:13 AM
    How much is my signed print worth?
    I bought 35 yrs ago a limited edition signed Arthur Delaney print of Ardwick Empire and wondered how much it's worth.
    msrdar42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Original lithograph verified by Societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Intl o fNY and Paris -- #5763826
    Shore line The Gull (Apor 8)
    Shore line The Beacon (lighthouse) Print 164/200

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

James w. hicks signed print - dinnerbell [ 1 Answers ]

I have a limited edition print by james w hicks signed by james w hicks ----the print is the Dinnerbell plate 1 treasured things series-----1975 hicks decorator prints a limited edition ---the dinner bell print framed----what is it worth

Help Identifying Unknown Artist on Signed Print [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, My father is trying to identify a signed print he purchased (approx. 36" x 24"). The artist looks familiar, but I haven't been able to determine them or decode the signature. The first portion is legible, but the last couple or few letters have us a little puzzled. Here are a couple...

Signed andre lanskoy- can this be a watercolor or just a print [ 1 Answers ]

This piece , nicely framed. Supposed to be a watercolor. Signed LASKOY.

Signed print need artist information [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print of a river scene with a bridge in the back round a house in the middle ground along each bank of the river are retaining walls and homes that are also part of the bank of the river. The picture appeared old when I obtained it 30 years ago but I am no judge of age. The only mark on...

I have found a print signed are.barnaix wanting to know more. [ 4 Answers ]

I have found a print behind another picture. Artist name is R. barnaix. Print is titled, la fur du hamedu---copyright. 1936. Camilla lucas. The print is in good condition. Is there a real valve? If so where can I find more information abouy the artist.

View more questions Search