Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riagan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 03:47 AM
    80's/90's movie about a girl named abigail
    Can't remember anything about this movie except it was about a girl in modern time how tries on a white dress and is then taken back to the 1800's roughly and lives the life of a dead girl lead by her ghost pretty sure there was child slavery involved at the end she was brought back to modern time
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 01:37 PM
    Sounds like Playing Beatie Bow
    riagan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Thanks heaps Quinn F that's awesome its been bugging me for ages
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's or 80's movie with girl and some troll/dwarf type creature [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember which date/setting the movie was set as... all I remember is some girl with some weird troll/dwarf type creature in some odd land setting... can't remember if the creature was meant to be good or bad... I also remember them attempting to cross some steamy lake part on the...

Late 80's or early 90's adult movie one girl trip to asia [ 0 Answers ]

I think it was on was on hbo or cinemax, I can only rember girl start some asia grilfriend end up on a boat then with some dude on a beach

Movie from 80's/early 90's like My Girl [ 0 Answers ]

I t was a movie in the late 80's early 90's around the time Man in the Moon was out and My Girl

Name of the movie about stepfather molesting young girl, circa 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie a long time ago, seems like the stepfather is molesting the young girl with dark brown hair. Girl and mother have confrontation, young girl is sent to live with an older person. I'm thinking I watched it in the 1990's and it was on a movie channel. Any ideas what movie...

Late 80's early 90's movie about a girl trapped in a mirror. [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about two sisters, if I remember right, That move to a house and are being haunted by a girl in a mirror that is blind folded. The girl can talk to them by writing on the glass. They also see her in windows. They end up setting her free in an old run down church in the woods. I can not...

View more questions Search