Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justinbe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 05:22 PM
    What does the install cd look like for my driver?
    I have like a million cd's
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 9, 2012, 05:29 PM
    It looks like any other CD. The label will say what software is on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SoundMAX audio driver install. I'm lost! [ 7 Answers ]

I successfully installed Windows XP Pro SP2 onto my new computer. I also installed my motherboard and video card successfully, but I'm hung up with the audio driver installation. I have an ASUS P5B-VM motherboard, an ASUS NVidia EN8800GTS video card, and an Intel E6600 Dual-Core processor. ...

2008 ford escape driver window how to install [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I down load info how to install

How open and install downloaded Driver Updates. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a DELL Laptop E1505 with Windows Vista installed and a DELL Desktop E510 with XP Professional installed. Problem applies to both computers. How do I Open and Install downloaded drivers that were downloaded in a file to My Doc's? I went to the DELL site to download new drivers and...

How do I re-install my multimedia audio controller driver? [ 3 Answers ]

... If, in fact, that is what I need to do. I was adding/removing programs to improve my computer's speed and get rid of some old things and accidentally deleted the "sound max" program, which turned out to be the source of every sound my computer makes. I looked through some other forums and did...

Install a driver using vb software [ 2 Answers ]

Vbhelp. I want to install a driver using vb software i.e. I working a software in which first user select name of mobile company name than select model of instrument than istall driver which save d drive.

View more questions Search