Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Name of old scifi movie
    Years ago as a child I saw a great black and white scifi movie with a neat plot, but can't for the life of me remember what it was called. What I remember is this:

1. Small town that has 3 different species of alien creatures attack people
    2. Space ship has crashed in the woods
    3. Stranger in town eventually is found to be the alien pilot who was transporting 3 criminal aliens and is trying to hunt them down after the crash when they escaped.
    4. One of the aliens is scared off when a woman starts screaming in its vicinity. The pilot eventually tells the woman, the alien has a hard shell and her screaming was hurting it (making it vibrate violently)
    5. In the end, the townsfolk mostly don't know the pilot is an alien in human form when he goes off to fight with the final alien on the other side of a hill. You don't see the fight, but when it is over, the alien pilot tells the towns folk not to come over (he won) but doesn't want people to see him. When a man with a shotgun does go over the hill anyway, he sees the pilot but doesn't realize it was the man because his human coverings have been torn off by the alien he was fighting.
    6. The man who goes over the hill and sees what he thinks is a bad alien, shoot it. End of movie.
    Brookey77 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 12:47 PM
    If you can remember the year of the movie, or whether it was a TV movie or you saw it in a cinema. How old are you?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 01:39 AM
    It wasn't b&w but

Maybe,.
    The Alien Factor (77)

-view trailer-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old Scifi Movie [ 0 Answers ]

People are together in a house at the bottom of a hill in the woods. At the top of the hill is a mist where a creature is, however the mist is coming down the hill towards the cabin leaving the creature get closer.

What is the name of this old scifi movie? [ 0 Answers ]

Two people are put in different bunkers when aliens invade the earth. If they don't receive All clear to come out, they are to blow up the world. At the end, the general is sitting There telling the guy that its clear to come out, but there's an alien in the back of his head controlling him.

Looking for scifi movie [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie. It is about an alien that comes to earth in the middleages and has an impregnable armor. The movie ends with the alien showing a human how to transfer the armor to him so he can be with a human woman.

Scifi Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I'm trying to find out the name of a movie that I saw a while back and this is what I remember about it. It starts with the shuttle being destroyed by meteors and then the astronauts wake up in the ocean with hundreds of other people where they make there way to the beach to find clothing in...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

View more questions Search