Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matoko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 04:13 PM
    90s Educational Tape
    It had two raccoons, I think a boy and a girl, I think they rode a hot air balloon or something, and it had all these songs on it, like "Funny little rabbit, fluffy and white" and "Polly put the kettle on" and "De Colores" to name a few.

Does ANYONE know what that show/program was called?

Check out some similar questions!

Children's educational video from early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out for so long the name of this movie I was in love with as a kid. I believe it came out in the early 90s and was targeted for 5 year olds. It's about a lady who has lots of stripes with colors. And she goes around this place meeting all diff families with only one...

Late 80's early 90s English /Spanish children's educational video [ 0 Answers ]

My dad got my sister and I some videos in the early 90s, were so cool it had Live action musical scenarios that taught kids to overcome personal challenges. All I remember from it was a which said something like clap your hands clap your hand... Aplaudir aplaudir muy contentos se pondran... In...

Fire Taping - Fiber Tape or Paper Tape? [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if when fire taping a garage or separating occupancies, whether it matters if you use fiber tape or paper tape; I would expect that paper would be the correct method? TP

Provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies [ 1 Answers ]

On the general ledger "provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies" does this go under fees earned or accts receivable? Debit or credit?

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.