Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sayaka1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 10:33 AM
    Anger
    There so much anger in my heart.I can't let go my past experiences especially my chilhood... I want to become who I am but there are so many people pulling me down.and I am afraid doing things I want to do because I think that I am not capable doing so,I never believe in myself I think I am a failure... I want to change my perception about myself...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 10:36 AM
    Who is pulling you down? How?
    rustyshakleford Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2012, 03:25 PM
    It is hard to move on to make progress with your life when you hold onto anger or any negative emotion for any matter. Look at it this way. You can hold onto it and feel misery or let go and be at peace. You can start changing your perception of yourself by doing something positive. For example by helping someone else. It will also help to surround yourself with good people so that you can restore your faith that there are good people out there which will help you with a positive outlook in life. I hope this helps.
    rustyshakleford Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyshakleford View Post
    It is hard to move on to make progress with your life when you hold onto anger or any negative emotion for any matter. Look at it this way. Youu can hold onto it and feel misery or let go and be at peace. You can start changing your perception of yourself by doing something positive. For example by helping someone else. It will also help to surround yourself with good people so that you can restore your faith that there are good people out there which will help you with a positive outlook in life. I hope this helps.
    I just wanted to add that small steps make a big difference. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anger [ 2 Answers ]

I scream and shout at people when I am angry and say very hurtful things. That is the only way I feel better and relieved. But I am hurting and losing my loved ones. I couldn't analyse why I am angry. Some of my problems: @i am angry about all the injustice in the world and shout at my people for...

Help my anger [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old and my name is Brandon. Ok look I have gone to counseling and anger management but none of that stuff works. My anger is starting to even scare me. I don't look for attention and if u want to tell me otherwise u might as well fuck off and pray I don't find you. Well I...

What to do with anger [ 4 Answers ]

I ran across this today. When the Heart Pays the Price of Anger - Happy Days Blog - NYTimes.com The article is interesting enough, but the real gem for me was in the reader comments. Tara, whoever and wherever you are, thank you. I'm especially struck by the idea that anger and other...

What to do with anger [ 37 Answers ]

I am just writing to ask about suggestions for dealing with anger and pain of unrequited love; and the person treats you like dirt on top of it. I already know that I was stupid to let it even get that deep, let myself be used, and for me feeling the same way for so long. I totally understand, it...

View more questions Search