How to turn this off
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 9, 2012, 10:29 AM
    Try pressing the MUTE button.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Make and model of your TV? What happens when you try to adjust the volume? Have you tried pressing the mute button as Curlyben suggested?

What do you have connected to your TV? Cable or satellite box? Do you have audio on a DVD player?

Have you tried resetting your equipment? Also try unplugging everything for a bit and plugging it back in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I write a letter & 1/2 shows on one screen & 1/2 on the other screen [ 1 Answers ]

I write a letter & it spreads across both monitors. I have tried dragging but it still continues to do that even with other documents. I do use both screens but only one document a piece should show up on each individual monitor. Please Help!!

TV screen went black still have volume [ 1 Answers ]

Panasonic CT-35 television screen went black can still here volume all channels plugged in another set works fine is tube shot can it be fixed reasonably?

Laptop shows blank screen with curson at log on screen [ 1 Answers ]

The other night my Dell Inspiron Laptop worked fine. The next morning I tred to log on, so I clicked the power button, and once I got to the administrator log on screen I got just a black screen with an operating cursor. I cannot get past this screen. I tried restarting in safe mode which has the...

Building a computer but nothing shows on the screen [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I'm currently building / putting a computer together. I have all of the cables plugged into the right spots and I have the cpu and fan connected. I deliberately left out the memory and hard drive for now, just to hear the beeps in order to know I'm doing everything right. However - ...

I'm From: AIM shows up every screen I go on [ 2 Answers ]

I don't open mail unless I know who it's from. This instant message box Says "Hey, Good News! Somebody says they are your buddy and wants you to show up on their AIM Profile. Click here now to see the 1 request you have waiting" I can't get rid of this and I don't want to open it. Is...

View more questions Search