Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russian82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 09:41 AM
    Free Answers to Car Problems
    My head lights comes on but my tail light dose not my hazard light stay stady and blowing fuses if I replace the fuse the tail light stays on when the head lights are on it start doing all this after the rain
    spider780 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 04:30 PM
    MY GAS HAND STOP WORKING I Have a 2005 t blazer
    racmel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 07:57 AM
    My jetta failed inspection for emissions we changed the mass air flow sensor but check engine light still comes on
    rojasj84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 09:42 AM
    My mazda protégé 5 2002 is stalling
    foosball Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 06:09 AM
    I own a 2006 dodge mini van.It seems as the rear AC unit is leaking coolant.Is there a way to verify where the leak is and if that is the case it is possible to disconnect the rear unit and just loop the coolant .The cost of replacement is to high and I will be trading in the van within a year
    Paddy1977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 04:04 AM
    My 2003 astra is overheating and the fan won't come on
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 22, 2013, 06:22 AM
    Paddy1977:

1. Check all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter.

2. Jump the radiator fan motor and ensure it runs. Disconnect the radiator fan motor connector and attach jump leads to the battery. Better yet, use a Power Probe II--it's safer, since it is fused.

3. Check/replace the Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) Switch, not the ECT Sensor. To test the ECT Switch, remove the electrical connector. Using a multi-meter, set to ohms, check for continuity across the terminals of the switch with the engine cold. The switch should not have continuity, while the coolant is below 189 degrees F. Start the engine and allow it to reach normal operating temperature. Stop the engine and check for continuity again. The ECT Switch should show continuity, when the coolant temperature reaches 196 to 203 degrees F, and above. If the switch fails to show continuity above this temperature, replace it.

If the radiator fan runs all the time, the ECT Switch will likely show continuity below 189 degrees F. This situation will, also, require replacing the switch.

4. Check/replace the radiator fan relay, which is usually located in the under hood fuse/relay box. It's easiest to use a Power Probe II, in conjunction with a multi-meter. Power Probe II will power up the relay, while the multi-meter will test for continuity (ohms).
    bdca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 07:33 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSxV3ItrzdA&feature=youtu.be

Please tell me that this signal means ? Toyota corolla 2000
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2013, 12:56 PM
    Low tire pressure. But Y2K Corolla didn't have this feature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get answers to math word problems for free [ 2 Answers ]

The Noodles & Company location in Parker, Colorado, sells its Pad Thai for $4.25 for a small, $5.25 for a regular with an additional $2.00 for protein for either size. If Noodles and Company is making a 300% markup based on the cost on their food, what is the cost for a small size Pad Thai with...

Ask word problems get answers free [ 2 Answers ]

Anton joined a golf club two years ago. He pays an annual membership fee of $895 and a greens fee of $30 each time he plays a game of golf. The function below can be used to calculate the total yearly golfing fee, f (g), in dollars. f(g)=895+30g Where g represents the number of times he...

Free Math Word Problems Answers? [ 4 Answers ]

The normal body temp of a camel is 97.7 if it has no water by noon its body temp can be greater than 104 write the inequality of the camel temp at noon

Free answers to accounting problems [ 5 Answers ]

Cost from Beginning Inventory Cost from Current Period Direct Materials $3,650 $31,620 Conversion Costs 9,120 143,100 At the beginning of the period, there were 800 units in process that were 60% complete as to conversion costs and 100% complete as to direct materials...

Free answers 2001 Honda Civic problems with car stalling and engin light come on [ 1 Answers ]

My son has a 2001 Honda civic. When it is driven for awhile and you let it idle for awhile sometimes it will die and is then hard to re start. Till it sets for a shot peroid of time. Then it won't run over 20mph unless you let it set for 30 min to 2 hr. the engin light will be on and won't go off....

View more questions Search