Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BelkisAbrego Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Scholarship
    I am a single mother of two boys. I work full time and also go to school full time. I am having problems paying for my books and monthly payments to my school. I don't have anyone to help me with this. I have to support myself Nd children as well as pay for my school because I choose to work instead of live from the government. I would like to know if there is any scholarships out there that are real and will help. I am a nursing undergraduate student seeking help. Can anyone direct me into the right way.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 08:28 AM
    Your school dean's office should have a file of scholarships for you. Also, go to the public library (or school library) and ask for the current year's scholarship book. It's a huge paper book the size of a city phone book. Often you have to write an essay so please find a friend or classmate who will help you with editing and reviewing your essay and application.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Iam a bachelor of pharmacy degree holder from department of pharmay,school of medicine,university of zambia.may you help me find a scholarship for masters degree in clinical pharmacy iat any university in canada,u.s.a,u.k,newzealand,australia,germany,belgium and netherlands.

Reporting scholarship and taxes paid on scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was on F-1 in Spring 2010 (graduating semester) pursuing PhD and she received $8,100 as fellowship/scholarship. And, $1,300 was deducted as NRA tax. She paid around $1,000 as tuition fees for that semester. She has not received a W-2 and no 1098-T was given as she was a non-resident alien....

Need scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have been accepted for the Executive Master in Business Administration at Florida Atlantic University, but they are saying they have no scholarship at all to offer. I have applied for federal financial aid, but I was told that there is no free money for masters degrees. Does...

View more questions Search