Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickyktwc1958 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Impact fee
    I bought a property at a tax sale mobile home that was on property was in bad shape so I tore it down so impact fee was already paid for just was wondering how long I had to put another mobile home back before had toanother pay impact fee in the state of Florida in polk county sorry didn't explain myself well in first question I heard you had 5 years
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 07:36 AM
    Answer seems to be 5 years:

"Q: Do I have to pay an impact fee if I am replacing an existing residence?

A: No. The replacement of a residence (dwelling unit) with a new residence is not required to pay an impact fee, provided the residential unit is replaced within five years of its removal or demolition. This provision would apply to the replacement of mobile home units within a mobile home park or on private property."

Here is the link. (in the FAQ section)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim child tax credit, daycare fee, tuition fee and mortgage interest? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm Canadian. I work in US but live in Canada. I commute to work everyday. I have two daughters: one is 11 years old and the other is 23, who is a graduate student in US. Both live with me. I filed 1040nr every year. My questions are: 1) Can I get child tax credit and deduct daycare fee for my...

Impact of B1 on H1 [ 1 Answers ]

A person is currently on B1 in USA and has spent over 4 months. His port of entry is 6 months(late Feb). His company in India wants him to come back and apply for H1 in feb. 2 concerns 1) How advisable is it to spend around 5+ months on B1 visa 2) Is there any impact on H1 application,...

Legal fee/filing fee as misc expense [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I and my husband intend to file joint return. We will itemize deductions. We have some H1 and employer based filing fee and attorney fee for our green card. Can I deduct that under misc. deductions ? Since it is employment based, it is not a "personal" legal fee. Which forms should I use...

Is it legal for TX apts to charge late fee PLUS concession fee? [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in my apt complex going on 5 years. Last month I was late paying my rent a couple of days because I was out of town on business. When I got back and called to get the total amount due, it was an outrageously high amount of money. When I asked him to break down the charges, he said...

Human impact [ 4 Answers ]

What are some competing arguments for acid rain?

View more questions Search