Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tom Gordon Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 04:48 AM
    Marriege Fraud
    Is it required to live together during the time of your marriege in order to be eligible to get your green card.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 05:58 AM
    I don't understand your question. Are saying that you married someone, only to find out that they wanted a green card? Is that why your heading is 'marriage fraud'?

Please explain more.

Jun 9, 2012, 12:52 PM
    Yes my ex wife used me for green card. So I'm tryng to get her deported I need proof. If your supposed to live with each other during the time we were marrie we only lived together for 7 months.

Jun 9, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I dont understand your question. Are saying that you married someone, only to find out that they wanted a green card? Is that why your heading is 'marriage fraud'?

Please explain more.
    Yes my ex wife married me for green card. So I want to get her deported I need proof. I have proof that I have only lived with her during our marriege for 7 months. What I want to know do you have to live together for the whole time where married to obtain green card. If yes that should be enough proof.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Undercover marriege [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend is back from the states. And asked me to marry him without telling my family. What can I do?I love him but I am so confused, we share a twoyear old baby girl.

I have been charge for fraud under 5000 and utter a fraud documents, [ 4 Answers ]

I have been charge with fraud under 5000 and utter fraud documents,the police said that I transfer a car into someone name with out there permision.I told them I had the car selling and a family friend wanted it to buy, so we agree on a price they told me to transfer the car in there name and ...

Marriege [ 0 Answers ]

ASALAM ALIKUM.. I would like to ask in islam if a couple r married and r having problems in there marriege they always fight never really talk only hve a physical relationship is it gunnah to live this marriege.. should they just divorce end the marriege? Can u *** help answer this question

Courthouse marriege fees [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend, and I want to marry in at court, but just wondering what the cost would be.

Marriage Fraud Fraud re:Fam. Code, 2210(d) [ 2 Answers ]

I thought that getting married for the second time would be better than the first marriage... Boy, was I wrong!! Fraud (Fam. Code, § 2210(d)). My second wife and I are currently going through an annulment/divorce. Right after her green card restrictions were lifted, my wife immediately...

View more questions Search