Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris1988 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2012, 08:21 PM
    My girlfriend does not want sex
    Me and my girlfriend started dating 6 years ago and had a great sex life. We even went through a period of having regular threesomes and foursomes, but gradually over time the sex got less and less frequent.

It got to the stage whereby she would get really annoyed by me if I mentioned sex or made sexual advances towards her.

We then split up for a year. She was in University and it was hard to see each other and the relationship fell apart.

Very soon after we split, she dated another guy and I know she had loads of sex with him. She even did anal, which she never wanted to do with me.

We then got back together about 18 months ago, and had a bit of sex, but now, again, she gets really angry if I even mention it. I really feel loved by her and she always taks about how I'm the one and we should get married etc and I feel the same about her regarding everything but our sex lives.

Whenever I see her naked, I make a point to say: "Wow" or make her feel wanted, but I get nothing. No teasing, no advances. Nothing.

When I go out drinking. I find myself chatting to other girls because it makes me feel wanted. I would never take it further, but it makes me feel good. I WANT THIS FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!

There are nights where I won't mention anything and try to be an overly perfect boyfriend in the hope that she'll do something, but it never comes and I get really angry inside!!

I know that because I don't get it, I talk about it too much, but I don't know what else to do. Is it me? Any help would be hugely appreciated :)

Chris

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend wants me to make her have sex with me but we've never had sex before [ 11 Answers ]

my girlfriend always stops at the most random times, ill be playing with her and she will be getting very wet and excited and all of a sudden she will ask me to stop, I don't think she's orgasming as I have asked her and she has told me she has never orgasmed before. We haven't had sex yet, well...

Why won't my girlfriend have sex with me? [ 6 Answers ]

To start it off, I'm new to this site (Lol) so I don't know exactly what I'm doing... So I apologize if anything is off as far as if there is any categorizing or whatever. I'm 18 years old, as is my girlfriend, and it seems like for the past six months now it's gone from having sex on a regular...

My Girlfriend doesn't Want Sex / Low Sex Drive [ 5 Answers ]

Let me start by summarising our relationship, we are both 18 years of age, this may sound young for some of the members here to be in a sexual relationship but this is the reality of today and id like to ask a few major questions to help me out in my relationship. We have been together since Dec 19...

My girlfriend doesn't want sex / low sex drive [ 30 Answers ]

Hi all, New member here and a bit nervous, but getting some answers anonymously might help to put my mind at east. As you maybe guessed from the title, I'm having a problem with my relationship; specifically the sex part. My girlfriend is 20 and I am 27, and have been in a serious...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.