Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonllee1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 09:35 PM
    Best way to start a cleaning business with min funds to start with
    Tired of working for others or trying and not making money worth the work done.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 10:28 PM
    What experience do you have in business and especially the cleaning business?

Stringer
    karan_kmr46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 03:56 AM
    1) Join a cleaning business company for 30 days.
    2) Learn the tricks and start your own company
    3) Keep good friends in the old company, so that you can even get some clients.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by karan_kmr46 View Post
    1) Join a cleaning business company for 30 days.
    2) Learn the tricks and start your own company
    3) Keep good friends in the old company, so that you can even get some clients.
    No offense but you think that they can learn all they need to run a successful business in just thirty days?

And there are no 'tricks' just hard work.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Funds to Start New Business [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is Zenetta Purvis and I am looking for free funding to start a plus size women clothing store, I am now aware after much research that the Federal Government does not fund a retail small business such as mine. So now what? Where do I go from here? This is a dream for me to own my own...

How Do I Start a Cleaning Business? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know how to start up a cleaning business.

How do I start my own cleaning business? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am Tracie Ledford and I am new to this site. I read your answer and was amazed at the info I got from you. I live in Georgia, I have 15 years experience in the cleaning field. I have cleaned schools for 13 years with the county,church for 5 years,medium size office, and in a college.I can do...

Using 401k funds to start a business [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - I'd appreciate some help here. I'm leaving my present F/T job to start my own machine shop and I'd like to know if there is a consideration in the laws regarding 401k for doing this? Thanks! - Skip

Where do I start from here in cleaning business? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and partner decided to start an office cleaning business. We already have two potential customers that will pay monthly. How do we get a licese or what kind do we need, and just basically what do we need to do? We already decided that when they pay us of course we take out money for taxes and...

View more questions Search