Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jennih Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 09:13 PM
    Cat head injury
    We found a kitten with a head injury. She cannot find her own food and spins to the right looking for it. If I stop her and put the food over her right shoulder she can eat it, but I have to hold her because she continues to try to spin. Its getting better but should I expect this to go away?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 09:40 PM
    Please take her to the vet to evaluate her abilities and what she can't do . He may have an idea of what will improve and how to help.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 03:31 AM
    She needs medications to help decrease any swelling or inflammation, it's not just swelling that you would see. If she has an injury and there is muscle and tissue swelling then it's pressing on nerves. This is only my guess.
    You will need to take her to the vet, DO NOT give her anything from your medicine chest, it is very dangerous for her.
    Jennih Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Ok vet it is. I have only given her fluids and food. She so much better. Ill take her Monday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Head injury [ 1 Answers ]

My friend a 57 yr. old female just hit her head on a concrete floor and it is burning very bsd what should I do

Do I have a serious head injury? [ 0 Answers ]

I hit the top of my head on the counter yesterday when standing up quickly, I'm not dizzy, no blurred vision, pupils the same size, no nausea, but I have a headache and the top of my head and scalp is pretty sore. I called the nurse yesterday and she asked me a couple of questions about how I was...

Head injury [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was working for her employer cleaning out a bedroom and putting items in attic. The door had closed some behind hat and she turned around and hit her head on the edge of door over her right eye temple area. The area swelled up and she applied ice and took aleve and tested 30 minutes...

Head injury . Skull making cracking noise. [ 6 Answers ]

I was in a physical fight yesterday. I thought I was fine immediately after and went on with my day. Today I woke up and when I touched my face there was a cracking on the right side of my head. I have at least two bumps on my head that are sour to the touch and a mild headache and earache. I feel...

Head injury? [ 3 Answers ]

At 630 cdt my wife slipped while helping yorkie out of the bed. The side of her head hit the nightstand. About an inch behind eye toward the ear. Bruised area reddish purple about the size of a quarter. The indention worries her. About 1/2 long. Minor headache, no blurred vision. Talks good, good...

View more questions Search