Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Capstan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Where can I buy a dvd vhs player recorder with coaxial input?
    Where can I buy a dvd vhs player recorder with coaxial input? I want to occasionally record a TV show, which I was able to do previously by connecting my cable box to my DVD/VCR Recorder-player with a coaxial cable plus RCA audio and visual color cables. My new Magnavox DVD/VCR Recorder-player has a coaxial OUTPUT only. The RCA audiovisual color cables (and S-video) from the cable box to the recorder don't do anything for me. I want to record.

My old recorder player stopped recognizing all DVDs and VCRs so I replaced it.
    Also got a new HDTV which needs only one cable from the cable box and the new DVD/VCR, but I need to go from cable box to DVD/VCR.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Makes and models of the equipment and I can provide the best method to connect your equipment.

If your new combo unit is indeed a recorder, it will have an audio/video input on the back. You would then be able to connect your cable box to your DVD/VHS recorder via those audio/video cables, and set your DVD/VHS recorder to record via the matching input.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect a Toshiba D-VR660 (DVD video recorder/VHS recorder to----with splitter [ 0 Answers ]

How to connect a Toshiba D-VR660 (Dvd recorder/Video cassette recorder, a motorola HDTV cable box, memorex dvd player and a olevia HDtv with a splitter? I would like to be able to record a TV show while while a dvd on the memorex dvd player. How do I use the source inptu for these devices?

Hookups for a RCA DVD Recorder plus VHS player to a DVR and a Phillips HDTV lcd TV/ [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I lost my instrutions and I'm normally useless when it comes to electronics. Can anyone tell me how to hook this up? With what colored Cables and if they need be fiber optic? Thanks Kevin

Connect DVR, DVD/VHS recorder, TV [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a complicated set of stuff to connect. Complicated for me anyway! Most things I can figure out but this one has me stumped. The components are TV, cable DVR, and a DVD/VHS combo recorder. I've been able to get the cable TV signal to show up, and also the VHS tape to play,...

DVD with coaxial input [ 2 Answers ]

I have Dish and I am trying to connect a DVD to my second TV off a Dish DVR combo, I only have a COAXIAL input going to the second TV. Previously I was using an old VCR with a tuner in it, to an old ANALOG TV. Now I have purchased a new HDTV, I can hook up the TV with the COAXIAL input on the...

View more questions Search