Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chiromac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Can you cover a surgical scar with flesh tone color to hide the scar
    I just want to get a large scar on my arm and I just want to hide it as much as I can. Can I get a tattoo that would just cove the scar and look like my skin color?
    mikeyedi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 07:24 PM
    vitamin e gells gan acually help it fade it worked for me!
    mikeyedi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 07:25 PM
    I applied to the scar and consumed as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I remove a Keloid scar (piercing scar tissue)? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a navel piercing a year ago. Unfortunately, it somehow got inflamed and removed itself out of the skin; hence, created a scar which I believe is called the Keloid scar. I had once stopped by the piercing place to ask for professional suggestion of whether not I could be able to re-pierce it,...

Old Scar [ 1 Answers ]

If i want to buy medicine for old scar like if my scar is 11 years old would I get the medicine and where would I get it.I want it so badly because I look all ugly with the scar on my knee.If you know where I can get medicine for scar please tell me and you can also send it to me on my email at...

Scar [ 8 Answers ]

Hello!! I need your help... I have lot scars in my legs because I never take care skin from mosquito and I am wounded when I am young. What should I do to remove this? Please help me...

Old scar [ 1 Answers ]

Hello:) I am 22 year old boy I ve been scar on my nose since 5 years which makes me embarrass and I ve tried so many things on it but it still there.:o.. its a very thin straight line in the middle of the nose and not even to dark... so can you suggest anything to remove it or make it very...

Is it a scar? [ 5 Answers ]

I ripped a couple layers of skin off on my forehead by accident, there was a pimple there. 5 months later it left a kind of reddish circle crater shape. It is about a centimeter and I have another smaller one right near it. How can I make it go away?

View more questions Search