Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomcycle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 03:26 AM
    Parole violation ?
    I am just starting a 2 year probation in Pittsburgh, Pa. for retail thieft. Will be meeting with probation officer tomorrow. Will be discussing a new charge on accused burglary/2 counts of simple assault & criminal mischief. Had preliminary hearing and now heading to arrangement hearing on these charges. I know it will be shown that the burglary & assults will not stand, perhaps only the criminal mischief will remain. I am one week away in being accepted in to a 1 year faith based rehab program for addiction. Do you feel my parole officer will work with me on this or send me to jail on these accused charges? This will be the first time in meeting with the parole officer. Am I in violation? Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2007, 06:09 AM
    If they wanted to throw you back in jail, you would most likely already be there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parole detainer [ 3 Answers ]

How to get a parole detainer lifted ?

Access to parole records [ 3 Answers ]

Who has access to parole records? What exactly is in the records? And how do I get them?

Locate someone on Parole [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any way possible to find out where a person that was recently released from prison on parole now?:rolleyes:

Life on Parole [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Im totally new at this so here goes my story: My boyfriend is currently being held at County Jail for a drug charge, he most likely will be let out on parole because he has already served enough time and then some so they can't send him to state and they don't want to submit him into a...

Can I be a Parole offficer [ 3 Answers ]

I want to go to school to be a Parole agent. But I am not sure if I can. I have a criminal record. No felonies.

View more questions Search